Health Management Partners is passionate about positively changing healthcare for the good of our clients. Our employees make a positive difference in people’s lives each day enabling them to live healthier lives! We are looking to add an Administrative Assistant to our team.
As an RN Case Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Assessing patient needs to improve quality of life
- Communicating with patients by asking condition specific questions verses lecturing or telling patients to change
- Helping patients make informed decisions by acting as their advocate regarding their clinical status and treatment options
- Collaborating with teammates with various medical backgrounds
- Promoting quality and cost-effective interventions and outcomes
- Going home for the day at 5:00pm. Because spending time with family and friends is important.
This position might be for you if:
- You are looking for a Monday-Friday position with a set schedule.
- You would enjoy having the majority of your Friday afternoons off....PAID.
- You are looking for a work-life balance. You want to go to your child’s baseball game or your niece’s school program because that’s important to you. Well, that is important to us too!
- You enjoy working in a TEAM atmosphere where good ideas become great. You want your co-workers to succeed just as much as you want to.
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without being asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes health, dental, vision, long term disability, and life insurance, 401K retirement plan with employer matching, 3 weeks Paid Time Off, 2 personal days annually, 9 paid holidays, company-branded clothing allowance and so much more!
Please submit resumes to HR@hmpsd.com.